LOTS OF PUN ALTERNATIVE CARDS – PART 1 of 2
The December 2021 Lots of Puns Paper Pumpkin card kit is full of fun and witty sayings that are sure to make you smile. I wanted to go outside the “Paper Pumpkin Box” and do something completely different. I took the “egg” image from the Lots of Puns stamp set and turned it into a flower. You can improvise with another outline flower stamp set to achieve a similar look.
I have printable instructions and photos below.
This is part 1 of my 2 part series of alternate cards from the December kit. I’ll be sharing part 2 tomorrow as part of our PPX blog hop.
DON’T MISS OUT ON THE JANUARY KIT
SALE-A-BRATE WITH PAPER PUMPKIN AND GET FREE PRODUCTS!
Lots of my customers purchase their Paper Pumpkin kits during Saleabration to get the most bang for their buck. You get 4 free Sale-a-bration products and $20 free Stampin Rewards when you purchase the 12 month pre-paid subscription!
Learn How To Make This Card
- Daffodil Delight Cardbase: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ (or card base from the kit)
- Basic White (if not using kit base): 5-3/8″ x 4-1/8″
- Basic Black: 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Basic White: 4-7/8″ x 3-5/8″
- Basic White Scrap
- Stamp the egg/flower image randomly around the background using Memento Black ink.
- Stamp the words “I pick you” on Basic White scrap and cut out with label die.
- Color the images with the Pale Papaya and Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blends.
- Color the background around the images with the Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends.
- Stamp the background with the splatter stamp in Daffodil Delight.
- Use the White Chalk Marker to highlight the flowers.
- Assemble the card base with Seal Adhesive, using Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach the black to the card base and the label panel.
- Attach the flowers with Mini Glue Dots.
Download the free printable instructions for how to make this card. A full supply list is included with clickable links.
Want to save this card idea? Pin it to your Pinterest board.
PHOTOS AND MORE ALTERNATES
I used a card base from the kit, but this could be made with a Daffodil Delight card base. I colored the Basic White background with Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends Combo. I highlighted the flowers with the White Chalk Marker.
I created these alternate projects to the kit for my Triple Time card making Techniques video class. I colored the images with Stampin’ Blends markers. Check out the class page for more details on how to make these.
These are the cards per the instructions in the box.
PRODUCTS USED TO MAKE THIS CARD