How To Make a Merriest Christmas Card
Learn How To Make a Merriest Christmas Card and send some Christmas Cheer with striking handmade holiday cards like this one, made with the Stampin Up Merriest Moments Stamp Set and the Merriest Frames Hybrid Embossing Folder. The hybrid folder is both embossing folder and dies that fit inside allowing you to cut and emboss with one pass through the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine.
The Whisper White craft ink on the frame adds a special touch.
Card design by Christine Bertram.
HOW TO MAKE THIS CARD
- Cherry Cobbler – 5 ½“ x 8 ½“, score and fold at 4 ¼”
- Basic White – 4” x 5 ¼“
- Cherry Cobbler – 4” x 5 ¼“
- Evening Evergreen – 5 ½” x 4 ¼”
- Basic White – scraps for flowers and label
- Ribbon – 6”
- Emboss the Cherry Cobbler mat with the Timeworn embossing folder
- Secure the ends of the ribbon behind the Cherry Cobbler mat as shown
- Adhere this mat to the card front
- Die-cut the detailed foliage from the Evening Evergreen piece and then emboss it
- Sponge the edges with a sponge dauber and White Craft pad
- Adhere this foliage piece to the card front
- Stamp the sentiment, large flower and small flower in Cherry Cobbler, and the centers in Daffodil Delight
- Die-cut them
- Adhere the sentiment to the center of the foliage piece
- Adhere the flowers to the side of the label as shown
- Add a few gems to the card front
- Stella it up
- Stamp a sentiment in Evening Evergreen ink on the inside Basic White mat
- Stamp a poinsettia flower in Cherry Cobbler and the inside in Daffodil Delight
- Adhere the inside mat to the inside of the card
Download the free printable instructions for how to make this card. A full supply list is included with clickable links.
Want to save this card idea? Pin it to your Pinterest board.
Have you tried this design? I love to see your creations! Be sure to share them on #shareyourcrafts post every Saturday on my Facebook Page.
PRODUCTS USED TO MAKE THIS CARD