Harvest Meadow Card Tutorial
The Stampin’ Up Harvest Meadow Card Tutorial in the new Mini Catalog is filled with organic and nature-inspired colors and designs, perfect for year-round celebrations. This card features the Nature’s Harvest Stamp set and Harvest Meadow Designer Series paper. The flower was colored with Watercolor Pencils. Full instructions below.
HARVEST MEADOW SPECIAL OFFER
By extreme popular demand, I’m offering a 2nd round of my special on the Stampin Up Harvest Meadow Suite that was just released out in the new Holiday Mini Catalog.
Kit comes with 2 Sale-a-bration products FREE!
HOW TO MAKE THIS CARD
- Early Espresso: 8 ½: x 5 ½” score @ 4 ¼” and fold
- Harvest Meadow DSP: 2 ½” x 4 ¼”
- Cherry Cobbler: 4 3⁄16” x 3 9⁄16”
- Very Vanilla: 4 ¾” x 3 ½”
- Attach Designer Series Paper to front of card base with Seal.
- Stamp cone flower stamp in Early Espresso Ink on Very Vanilla cardstock.
- Color flower with Watercolor pencils:
- Leaves – Old Olive
- Inside of flower – Cajun Craze
- Flower Petals – Cherry Cobbler & Daffodil Delight
- Add Cherry Cobbler to inside of petal, then color over entire petal with Daffodil Delight.
- Stamp greeting in Early Espresso Ink to top left side of panel.
- Attach Very Vanilla panel to Cherry Cobbler panel with Seal
- Attach Very Vanilla panel to card base with Dimensionals.
- Attach three Matte Decorative Dots to card front.