Harvest Meadow Card Tutorial
This card radiates more beauty from the new Stampin’ Up Harvest Meadow Card Tutorial. Some much versatility in the suite. The flowers are colored with the Stampin’ Blends markers. You’ll find this suite in the new Aug-Dec (Holiday) Mini Catalog.
Full instructions below.
HARVEST MEADOW SPECIAL OFFER
Love this suite? I have a special offer on it including a free bonus class. Offer ends Monday.
Kit comes with 2 Sale-a-bration products FREE!
HOW TO MAKE THIS CARD
- Basic White Card Base: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored in half
- Designer Paper 3-1/2″ x 5-1/2″
- Scraps: Misty Moonlight, Designer Paper and Basic White
- Stamp the flower image in Basic White Card stock in Memento Black ink.
- Stamp the words in Versamark ink, pour White Emboss powder over the top and heat emboss.
- Color the image with Stampin‘ Blends Markers.
- Die Cut the following pieces:
- The flowers with the coordinating flower die.
- Reeds die in Misty Moonlight (Tip: attach Adhesive Sheet to the back first to make assembly easier).
- Embossed words with label die.
- The largest Tailored Tag die in Basic White and Designer Paper.
- Reed die in Misty Moonlight.
- Reinforced circle in Crumb Cake.
- Emboss the white tag with the Timeworn Folder.
- Attach the 2 Tailer Made tag panels together, and the circle reinforcement with Seal Adhesive.
- Tie Bakers Twine in a bow through the tag.
- Attach the Misty Moonlight reeds to the designer series paper, then attach to the card base using Seal Adhesive.
- Attach the flowers to the tags using Mini Stampin‘ Dimensionals.
- Attach the tag to the card base using Stampin‘ Dimensionals.