Hats Off Hunter Card Tutorial
This one goes out the hunters and hikers! Here’s to the next adventure. The hats off hunter card tutorial is from the Stampin’ Up Hats Off Bundle, the words are from Campology & Hats Off stamps. The camouflage background is actually Beauty of the Earth Designer series paper.
I have printable instructions for how to make this below.
Collect all of my “Hat’s Off” videos and tutorials this week. From sports, scouts and military all from the Stampin Up Hat’s Off Bundle.
- Baseball Hat Video
- Military Thanks Hats Off Tutorial
- Hunting & Hiking Hats Off Tutorial
- Cub Scouts Hats Off Tutorial
- Baseball Spinner Card Video
HOW TO MAKE THIS CARD
- Mossy Meadow Card Base: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ score in half
- Early Espresso: 5-1/8″ x 3-7/8″
- Designer Series Paper: 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Basic White (Inside): 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Basic White (Army): 2-1/4″ x 1″ (or Stitched Rectangle die)
- Scrap: Soft Suede & mango Melody
- Stamp the words on white and Soft Suede scrap.
- Stamp the hat on both Mango Melody and Soft Suede scrap.
- Using the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine cut
- The words on white with the Stitched Rectangle Dies.
- The words on the suede panel with the hat dies.
- Cut the 2 hats with the hat dies.
- Using Paper Snips cut the bill of the hat from the Soft Suede hat.
- Attach the Soft Suede words and hat bill to the Mango hat with Seal Adhesive.
- Assemble the designer paper and frame panel with Seal Adhesive. Then attach to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Attach the hats and words with Stampin’ Dimensionals.