Easter Card Tutorial
It is Good Friday and I have some more Easter Inspiration for you. This is the last of my Easter Egg Cards Tutorials for this year. I had a blast making them for the Easter Egg Hunt contest. I hope you enjoyed the fun.
This is a fun card using the Friendly Silhouettes dies and Greenery Embossing Folder. I have a full tutorial below with instructions on how to make it.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
HOW TO MAKE THIS CARD
- Calypso Coral Card Base – 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ score in half at 4-1/4″
- Basic White – 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Granny Apple Green – 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Scraps – Playing with Patterns Designer Paper
- Stamp the words in Calypso Coral Ink on the Basic White panel.
- From the Playing with Patterns designer paper, punch and cut serval sizes of ovals using the Double Oval Punch and Layering Ovals dies.
- Cut the Greenery Edgelit along the top of the Granny Apple Green panel. Trim this after if necessary.
- Embossing the bottom of the Granny Apple Green panel with the Greenery Embossing folder.
- Tie Polka Dot ribbon around the Granny Apple Green panel.
- Using Seal Adhesive, attach the bottom of the Granny Apple Green to the Basic White panel. Attach the Basic White to the card base.
- Attach the ovals with both Seal Adhesive and Stampin‘ Dimensionals so some are flat, and some are raised. Weave them in and out of the grass.
- Attach the embellishments.