BERRY BLESSINGS CARD
The Berry Blessings Card Bundle features a Stamp Set and coordinating Designer Series Paper. They are a limited edition Stampin’ Up bundle only available during Stampin’ Up’s 2021 Sale-a-bration.
This blueberry “Wishing you the berry best” card features the Berry Blessings bundle. It was designed by Denise Jorgensen.
I have instructions on how to make this card below, along with a printable pdf.
Earn free limited edition products with qualifying orders. Hurry, it’s all ending on February 28.
HOW TO MAKE THIS CARD
- Basic White Card Base: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored in half
- Balmy Blue Layer: 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Berry Blessings Designer Series Paper: 5-1/4″ x 2″
- Pacific Point: 3-1/4″ x 2-1/4″
- Basic White: 3″ x 2″
- Basic White (words): 3″ x 1-1/2″
Full supply list below and on the pdf.
- Stamp the blueberry images and the words images.
- Add the stitching to the word panel with the Stitched with Whimsy Dies.
- Texture the background panel with the Painted with Texture folder.
- Assemble the card with Seal Adhesive.
- Attach the words with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Supplies For Berry Blessings Card