BUTTERFLY BIJOU CARD SET
Today I have the honor of blog hopping with the Stampin Up Incentive Trip Achievers. This blog hop is always filled with amazing ideas, from a few of the companies Top Demonstrators. It’s an honor to be a part of this, and I know you’re going to enjoy these projects with Butterfly Bijou Card Set.
My share is this set of beautiful cards created with the new Butterfly Bouquet Bundle pre-order. And specifically focusing on the gorgeous Butterfly Bijou Designer Series Paper.
The stamp set and dies that coordinate with this paper are an early release bundle. They will be available to customers on March 2, and will also be in the upcoming annual catalog. However this exclusive designer series paper will only be available during the Butterfly Bouquet promotion (ends May 3) and while supplies last.
Get these special products now in the demo kit and double dip and get the demo kit special during Saleabration.
HOW TO MAKE THESE CARDS
- So Saffron Card Base: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored in half
- Melon Mambo/Basic Black Layer: 5-1/8″ x 3-7/8″
- Bermuda Bay Layer: 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Butterfly Bijou Designer Series paper: 4-7/8″ x 3-5/8″
- Bermuda Bay Strip: 1/2″ x 5″
- Scraps: Basic White, Very Vanilla, So Saffron, Bermuda Bay &/or Melon Mambo
Full supply list below and on the pdf.
- Cut 3 small butterflies using the Brilliant Wings Dies.
- Cut the label with the Stitched So Sweetly Dies.
- Stamp the words from the Itty Bitty Greetings.
- Sponge the edge of the die cut butterflies with sponge dauber.
- Assemble main layers together using Seal Adhesive, then attach to card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Attach the label layer to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Attach butterflies with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Attach butterfly gems.
Photos of Butterfly Bijou Card Set