Pre-Order “Holiday Catalog” 11 Card Swap due August 31
Due: Friday, August 31
- August 1: Demonstrators & Demo Kit
- September 5: Customers
Not a demonstrator yet? Get these products in a demo kit . Joining as a demo is the BEST DEAL, and you can join, get pre-order products in your kit and use them to participate in our swap.
PLEASE – read through ALL the rules and guidelines carefully and follow them. We will be receiving and sorting hundreds of cards and need YOUR help to make sure everything runs smoothly.
HOW TO SWAP
This swap is for 11 FULL CARDS (you will receive 10 back)
- Theme: Holiday Catalog Products
- All supplies/products MUST be current and pre-order Stampin’ Up! merchandise with an emphasis placed on the NEW Holiday Catalog pre-order products.
- No retired, clearance rack or non-SU! product.
- All swaps should be designed for upsell opportunities with our customers – please use layering and accessories. These cards should be the kind that make our customers want to make it themselves.
- Please do your very best work, clean cuts, straight layers, evenly stamped solid images.
- Attach or write your name and contact info (label) on the back of each card (a post it note or removable label is suggested). Supply lists and details are optional and always appreciated.
- Can I make more then 1 set of 11 cards?
- You can make up to 3 sets of 11 swap.
- What is the standard card size?
- A standard card size is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2″ (folded in half) OR 11″ x 4-1/4″ (folded). You card may vary in size (for example 6×6). However, an ATC size and tags are not acceptable substitutes.
- Where do you get the clear envelopes?
- We sell them in the catalog #102619. All swaps MUST be in a Stampin’ Up! clear envelope, ready to display upon receipt. If SU! doesn’t sell the envelope, you may not use it.
- I’m participating in another swap, can I use the same design?
- No. Swap card designs MUST be exclusive to this swap
- I’ve never done a card swap before and I’m nervous I’ll make a mistake
- See the video of a past swap below to help illustrate how it is done.
- Where to I sign up?
SWAPS ARE DUE to me NO LATER THAN FRIDAY, AUGUST 31 NO EXCEPTIONS.
Any swaps received after that date will be returned unopened.
Mail them early to avoid last minute stress.
HOW TO MAIL SWAPS
1) Place each individual swap card in a Stampin Up Clear Envelope:
2) Place each group of swap card in a gallon sized zip lock bag.
IMPORTANT: Mark your NAME on each bag.
**Only include ONE Group of Swaps in each gallon ziplock bag.
3) You MUST include a SELF-ADDRESSED, POSTAGE PAID Return Envelope. I highly recommend using the USPS Flat Rate Priority envelopes. Please do not use the small priority boxes, your return swaps may not fit.
- You can use click and ship labels on USPS.com. OR go to the Post Office.
- USPS.com asks what date you are mailing and only gives 4 days out. This date isn’t important, you can still use it on your return envelope even if it’s weeks later.
- Please make sure return postage is attached to envelope.
- DO NOT send money
- DO NOT send loose postage in the envelope
- The only thing in the envelope upon arrival should be zip locked bags with your name on them and filled with swaps. They are all opened at once and grouped anything additional in the envelope original will be thrown away.
- DO NOT excessively tape your envelopes shut to the point where I can’t open without ruining your cards.
- If you are participating in multiple swaps, you may mail them all in the same package.
ADDRESS WILL BE PROVIDED IN PRIVATE FB MESSAGE
If you don’t receive the message, email me at email@example.com
HOW TO SIGN UP
Step 1: Click on the link below, this will bring to the facebook sign up post.
Step 2: Add your name to the list by commenting under the JOIN HERE post
Step 3: You will receive a Facebook Private Message from me with my mailing address.
Step 4: Make Your Swaps, package and ship so they will be received by April 30 (see video for help)
HOW TO SWAP VIDEO
If you have never done a card swap with me before, here’s a video from last year’s Occasions catalog swap. It shows how to package your swaps and how the swap is done.
NOTE: We will be doing full cards this time (the video shows card fronts but we are doing full cards this round. The full card is defined above.)