Today’s gorgeous card is part 2 in my series featuring the Stampin Up Share What You Love Suite that is now available in my online store. Each card in this series will have instructions, measurements and a free pdf. This is a surprisingly quick and easy card to make.
Designed by Veronica.
How do I make it?
- Stamp the words in Memento Black on the tag on the Share What You Love Embellishment Kit.
- Cut Pearlized Doily in quarters (only a 1/4 is needed for this card).
- Cut the flowers from the Share What You Love Designer Paper.
- Use the Detailed Trio Banner punch to round the corners of the DSP strip.
- Assembly: Assemble the card with Snail Adhesive, using Dimensionals on the designer paper, tag and flowers.
- Whisper White Card Base = 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, (folded in half)
- Share What You Love DSP:
- 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
- Pearlized Doily
- Tag from Embellishment Kit.
TAMI’S SHARE WHAT YOU LOVE SUITE CARD SERIES
SHARE WHAT YOU LOVE SUITE VIDEO
Check out the Early Release Suite called “Share What You Love” and the new In Color collection bundle. Along with some alternate cards. Get yours today in my online store.
SHARE WHAT YOU LOVE EARLY RELEASE BUNDLES
Did you know you can join as a demonstrator and get one of these bundles in your demonstrator kit and save even more? Details here.