UPDATE ON THE STAMPIN UP STAMPARATUS
The new Stampin Up Stamparatus Stamp positioner tool everyone is talking about is coming! It will be released in the upcoming 2018-19 Stampin Up Annual Catalog in June. You can learn more about this revolutionary tool below, and be sure to check out my video below as well.
Back in December Stampin Up announced a special Stamparatus “pre-order” for anyone who wanted to be “first” to get this hot tool before it’s released. Many of you took advantage of this early bird release and signed up to get yours early. I have great news….they are in!!! If you signed up in December for the pre-order, you should be receiving an email letting you know it’s in and how to finalize your purchase.
HOW TO GET FREE SAB WITH PR-ORDER: The Stamparatus is $1 short of earning a Sale-a-bration product and you can add on to your pre-order with anything in my online store. Be sure to add even the smallest Clearance Rack item so you can get a free Sale-a-bration product with your Stamparatus.
If you weren’t able to take advantage of the special early release offering back in December, don’t worry, the Stamparatus will be available for regular purchase in June.
What is the Stamparatus?
A New Way to Stamp!
It’s big news when something breaks the mold and changes everything. The Stamparatus will change the way you stamp, and before long, you’ll wonder how you crafted without it! Selling out 7500 in 15 minutes on it’s first debut, it’s hotter then a new iPhone release.
Why do YOU need one? You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
I need product details!
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price–$49.00 USD
What you need to know about Stamparatus
I am super excited today, I just received my new Stampin Up Stamparatus positioning tool and I couldn’t wait to play with it and share it with you. On today’s live video, I’ll share what you need to know about the Stamparatus:
- How to use it
- Features and Benefits
- How to Care for it
- How to get yours
- Extra Bar Magnets on Amazon
Scroll down for more details on the Stamparatus and how to get yours. I will be live on my Facebook Page at 2:30pm EST today (Friday) so you can ask questions. If you miss the live broadcast, you’ll be able to catch the replay on both youtube and facebook.
Here’s the card I’ll be making on the video, the supply list is below and measurements are in the Inspiration Sheet.
“HOW TO” VIDEO
- Free PDF
- All supplies used
- Includes measurements