Today’s card is part 4 in my series on the Stampin Up Barn Door Bundle. It’s the final installment for this series, but I will have more in the future. I hope you enjoyed yesterday’s video class as much as I did. This “I’m so happy to know you” card is a simple, clean and classic design from the set. Designed by Jennifer Cotton.
How do I make it?
- Stamp the door image using Early Espresso ink on Crumb ckae card stock.
- Stamp the words on the Whisper White Panel using Pear Pizzaz ink.
- Using the Big Shot and Silidng Door dies cut out: Hardware from EArly Espresso card stock, door image and the square wreath from Pear Pizzaz.
- Assembly: Assemble the card with Snail Adhesive, using Mini Glue Dots on the hardware and wreath.
- Whisper White Card Base = 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ (folded in half)
- Pear Pizzaz = 5-1/4″ x 4″ and scrap (can be cut from the center of the panel to save on card stock)
- Whisper White = 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Scraps: Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzaz and Early Espresso
BARN DOOR COLLECTION SERIES
HOW TO VIDEOS
BARN DOOR SLIDER
MORE ABOUT THE BARN DOOR BUNDLE
Show someone that your door is always open for them. . .
. . . by creating fabulous doors that you can actually slide!