Today’s online card class is for this gorgeous Succulent “potted plant” wow card. I will be live on Facebook at noon EST today demonstrating how to make this super cute card. It’s created with the retiring Stampin Up Succulent dies and Designer Paper. Both of these items are retiring AND on sale. You can find out more about the Retiring List Sale here.
Below is a free pdf for this project, including measurements and a supply list. Download and print this ahead of time and follow along, or save it for later. The URL/QR codes on the pdf will bring you back to the post with all of the details and video.
Designed by Veronica.
- 2017 Occasions Catalog: Details, Dates, Videos and projects
- Love the Succulent Garden Suite? Visit the Stampin Scoop Show – Episode 29 for tons more project ideas.
- VIP Online Stamp Club: if you like my online classes, you’ll love my VIP Online Stamp clubs.
- up to 50% OFF RETIREMENT LIST – some items while supplies last or ends May 31
- 2 FREE ORDERING TUTORIALS: ends April 30
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & FREE TUTORIALS: Sign up for my weekly newsletter and get updates, specials a free card tutorials every week.
- PAPER PUMPKIN CRAFT KITS: Learn more about Stampin Up Paper Pumpkin monthly kits, and my alternate projects.
- Purchase the Demo Kit Get $125 worth of products, for only $99 AND free shipping on your kit. Plus discounts on all future Stampin Up products. Click here for details.
“HOW TO” VIDEO
|MORE FROM TAMI|
Congratulations to the live winners:
- Sonja Berson – Time of Year Stamps
- Robbye Hamilton – Basket for You Stamps
- Margie Frey – So In Love Bundle
TAMI’S ONLINE LIVE CLASSES
Learn new and fun paper crafting techniques with my new live online classes. I’ll be creating fun and easy paper crafting cards and projects. The classes are free. You can follow along live, or later. I will do a prize patrol at the end of each class for the live participants, along with an “after live” giveaway everyone can partake in.
I love sharing new projects and techniques. I’ve been sharing how-to videos on Youtube since 2009. In addition, I co-host a live show every other Tuesday with Linda Cullen called The Stampin Scoop Show.
The live how-to classes will be held every other Wednesday (weeks opposite the Stampin Scoop Show) at 12pm EST. However dates and times may vary, for schedule and updates visit:
- Tami’s Calendar: http://stampwithtami.com/
- Facebook Events: https://www.facebook.com/