STAMPIN UP EASTER CARD SWAP
DUE MARCH 10
8 Card Swap (may sign up for 2 max)
This swap is open to all Stampin Up Demonstrators. It is an Easter theme Full Card Swap . Because this is a demonstrator swap, all supplies and materials used in the swap must be current Stampin Up products (nothing retired, or contraband).
HOW TO SWAP VIDEO
If you have never done a card swap with me before, here’s a video showing how it’s done:
(Note: the swap I was showing on the video was a “card front” swap, and this time it’s for “full cards”.
This swap is for 8 FULL CARDS (8-1/2 x 5-1/2″ folded in half)
You will receive 7 back.
- All supplies/products MUST be current Stampin’ Up! merchandise NO exceptions.
- NO retired, dormant, clearance rack or non-SU! product.
- All swaps should be designed for upsell opportunities with our clients – please use layering and accessories. These cards should be the kind that make our clients want to make it themselves.
- Please do your very best work, clean cuts, straight layers, evenly stamped solid images.
- You may sign up for up to 2 groups BUT you MUST make a different design for EACH group.
- A full card is considered a standard sized 8-1/2 x 5-1/2″ folded in half. You card may vary in size (for example 6×6). However, an ATC size and tags are not acceptable substitutes.
- Attach or write your name and contact info (label) on the back of each card front. Supply lists and details are optional and always appreciated.
- All swaps MUST be in a Stampin’ Up! clear envelope, ready to display upon receipt. If SU! doesn’t sell the envelope, you may not use it. NO exceptions.
- Swap card designs MUST be exclusive to this swap
- CLICK HERE TO JOIN SWAP
SWAPS ARE DUE to me NO LATER THAN FRIDAY, MARCH 10 NO EXCEPTIONS.
Any swaps received after that date will be returned unopened.
Mail them early to avoid last minute stress.
MAILING/POSTAGE INSTRUCTIONS –
1) Place each individual swap card front in a Stampin Up Clear Envelope:
2) Place each group of swap card fronts in a gallon sized zip lock bag.
IMPORTANT: Mark your NAME on each bag.
**Only include ONE Group of Swaps in each gallon ziplock bag.
3) If you signed up for multiple swaps, they can all fit in the same flat rate envelopes (please don’t use the small priority boxes, sometimes the return swaps don’t fit)
4) You MUST include a SELF-ADDRESSED, POSTAGE PAID Return Envelope or Box, tracking number. Flat Rate Priority envelope is recommended, you can use click and ship labels on USPS.com.
***DO NOT require that your package be signed for.
ADDRESS WILL BE PROVIDED IN PRIVATE FB MESSAGE
I’m excited for the swap. Let me know if you have questions.