Looking for great gift ideas? Look no further than these tile coasters. You will be the “Rock Star” on your gift giving list when you give the gift of hand-stamped coasters, in fact you’ll want to make sure you stamp “handmade” on the bottom or people will think you bought them in a store.
If you have been following me for awhile, you may remember the Tile Coaster episode from my TV Show. These are similar, with a new twist, the Stampin’ Up Blendabilities Markers make fantastic coloring mediums for the tiles.
Featuring all supplies & measurements for this card pdf
- Tami’s Frequent Buyer Points info >
- To learn techniques & exclusive videos not seen anywhere else, join my online stamp club >
- YOUTUBE: Stampin Up Tile Coasters Video >
- VIMEO: Stampin Up Tile Coasters Video >
- View all of Tami’s videos at a glance >
NON-STAMPIN UP SUPPLIES
- TILES: 4″x4″ Natural Stone Floor Tile – My samples were created with Botticino from Home Depot.
- FELT PADS: 3/8″ Felt Pads / “fuzzy feet”. Purchase at any department or hardware store.
- ACRYLIC SPRAY – either in glossy or matte finish, any brand will do. Several light coats. Purchase at any department or hardware store.
STAMPIN UP SUPPLIES
Including the stamp sets shown in this video.