NEW: Endless Wishes Photopolymer clear stamp set for Christmas

SOLD OUT

b1_demoheader_photopolymer_Oct1513_NA

Like it or not, Christmas is just around the corner (hopefully you’re in the “like it” camp). Either way, you’ll want our brand-new Endless Wishes Photopolymer Stamp Set so you’re prepped with festive greetings for all the little gifts, tags, and holiday projects you’ll make this season!

stampin up endless wishes stamp set

To learn more about our exclusive photopolymer stamps and get the flyer for our latest sets, visit my photopolymer page.

COMPLETE LINE OF PHOTOPOLYMER STAMPS

TAMI’S SPECIALS

Weekly Hostess Code: 2QCHF2S9

COMBINE SPECIALS

• NEW ANNUAL CATALOG - New product line releases June 1
  • FREE GRAB BAG: When you join my VIP Online Club ends June 30
  • 2 FREE ORDERING TUTORIALS: ends June 30
    • Treat Bag Gift Card Holder Bonus Tutorial w/ any size order*
    • Pieces & Patterns Card Set Tutorial with $50 in order* * Must use hostess code  (unless order is over $150)

QUICK LINKS

TAMI’S SCHEDULE OF EVENTS    *  SPECIALS & CONTEST GIVEAWAYS  *  WINNERS CIRCLE shop online earn points

Comments

1. Rhonda Miller says:

I love these new photopolymer sets.

2. Sarah Schatilo says:

I was a little leary if these at first because I’ve used others like them and they don’t last. But being that they are made by stampin up, I’m sure the quality is outstanding.

3. Cute stamps!

4. I like the font of the sentiments.

5. I like the chevron decorated bag.

6. Mary Roberson says:

You can make lots of cards and tags with the Endless Wishes Set very quickly, and the best part is they look super cute!

7. Ginny Leung says:

I like the stamps and all the ones that comes in a set.

8. Ginny Leung says:

Love the holiday ones.

9. Mary Williams says:

Awesome set of stamps! Can’t wait to get my hands on them.

10. Melinda Thomas says:

I’m really loving the photopolymer stamps! How does Stampin’ Up keep getting better??? 🙂

11. Rhonda Embs says:

I love photopolymer stamps. Wood mounted is okay but the photopolyer are my favorite.

12. Hi Tami, I was watching one of your older video making a Christmas card using an “Ornament punch”. I like to know where I can get the Ornament punch. I hope it is still available ? Thank you, Julie A.

• Hi Julie, sometimes older videos have products that have since been discontinued. That is the case with the Ornament punch used in that video, we have a different style now. Direct info for all youtube projects can either be reached by clicking on the link in the video description when you are on youtube OR if you’re on my blog (like we are now) click the VIDEOS tab at the top OR use the search feature.

Sometimes discontinued items do come up in my Clearance Rack in the online store. You can check there.

13. Marcela Fuentes says:

The only thing im gonna say is, i want them all n so super cute…..xo.
    Marce.